HunterLab Vista Spectrophotometer
We’ve developed our new Vista spectrophotometer with the unique ability to capture both visible range transmission colour and haze with a single measurement. Vista includes electronic calibration, a spill resistant sample compartment, and a small footprint for improved accuracy, longevity, and flexibility. Among the many features built-in are customizable workspaces, multiple data views, and virtually every transmission color and haze scale and index available, including Pt-Co/Hazen/APHA, Gardner Colour, Haze %, Opalescence, Y Total Transmission, CIE Spectral Data, and 3 major Pharmacopoeias- US, EU and Japanese.
Vista creates a new standard for transmission color and appearance analysis.
- Simultaneously measures the transmission color and haze of liquids and non-opaque films
- One-touch standardization
- 400-700nm visible range spectrophotometer
- Touchscreen display with customizable workspaces
- EasyMatch Essentials colour measurement software
- Preloaded with most scales and indices, including: Pt-Co/Hazen/APHA, Gardner Colour, three Pharmacopoeia Standards- US, EU and Japanese, Haze %, Opalescence, Y Total Transmission, CIE Spectral Data, and more
- Multiple data views – colour data, colour view, spectral data, spectral plot, among others
- Small compact footprint